- Dates: 5 June 2013 - 5 June 2013
- Venue: Swanston Academic Building - RMIT University
- Categories: Scientific Workshop
This three-day event that will bring together graduate students, researchers and industry practitioners with an interest in solving industrial problems using mathematical programming techniques and algorithms.
The focus of the workshop will be on industrial problems solved successfully. The talks will clearly define the problems that had to be solved, explain their difficulty, and expose the solution “path” (with failures and successes), concluding with the delivered product. We will also discuss how real-world problems are approached: how does one get from the initial discussions and data to a full solution and a happy customer?
• Prof. Andrew Eberhard, RMIT, AMSI and AustMS Member
• Prof. Peter Taylor, University of Melbourne, AMSI and AustMS Member
• Dr. Heng-Soon Gan, University of Melbourne, AMSI Member
• Dr. Irina Dumitrescu, IBM Research – Australia
The registration rates:
AUD200, full rate
AUD150, for members of AustMS, AMSI and ASOR
AUD100, for students
AUD100, day registration