- Dates: 4 December 2017 - 8 December 2017
- Venue: Monash University Caulfield
- Categories: Higher Education events
- Tags: AMSI event, Bioinformatics, BioInfoSummer, Monash University
- Website: http://bis.amsi.org.au/
Bioinformatics is an exciting discipline analysing and simulating both the structures and processes of biological systems. It is a constantly evolving field that offers researchers and students a wide breadth of opportunities. Running over a week, the AMSI BioInfoSummer 2017 will give attendees the opportunity to be involved at every level; from hands-on introductory levels for beginners through to specialist lectures from International speakers together with some of Australia’s top scientists and academics.