This conference is being held in honour of Professor Neil Trudinger’s 80th birthday to celebrate his important contributions in nonlinear partial differential equations and geometric analysis. The event aims to host several leading mathematicians as well as to provide an opportunity for young researchers and PhD students to get together to present their new works and discuss recent advances in the field, share ideas and generate/strengthen collaborations. The conference will showcase the latest developments on several themes in partial differential equations and their applications, especially those to which Professor Trudinger has made lasting contributions. These include nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations, calculus of variations, optimal transportation and geometric analysis.
- Associate Professor Florica Cirstea, The University of Sydney
- Professor Yihong Du, The University of New England
- Associate Professor Min-Chun Hong, The University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Jiakun Liu, The University of Wollongong
- Associate Professor Zhou Zhang, The University of Sydney
- Dr Haotian Wu, The University of Sydney
This workshop is supported by AMSI and AustMS through the AMSI-AustMS Workshop Funding program.