The 2013 conference will be held at the Pavilion, in the coastal town Kiama, in New South Wales, Australia, 24 to 29 November 2013. The conference theme, Shining through the fog encapsulates the challenges faced by those with responsibilities for building the mathematics and statistics capacity needed for the 21st century.
We are pleased to confirm an outstanding team of keynote speakers who will provide a stimulating experience to all participants:
• Sandra Laursen, Co-Director and Research Associate in the Ethnography & Evaluation Research (E&ER) center at University of Colorado
• Marcelo Borba, Professor of Mathematics at State University of Sao Paulo
• John Rice, Professor of Mathematics and Executive Director of the Australian Council of Deans of Science
• Merrilyn Goos, Professor of Education at The University of Queensland
This will be a conference not to be missed! It is time for you to start planning for your presentation.
Here are the important dates:
• March 25: Final date for submission for full refereed papers in the special edition of iJMEST
• August 21: Final date for submission of full papers for the Conference Proceedings
• August 31: Final date for submission of abstracts for posters and for abstract-only presentations.