- Dates: 22 February 2021 - 23 February 2021
- Time zone is AEDT
- Categories: Scientific Workshop
- Website: https://sites.google.com/view/nsworkshop2021/home
Diverse applications such as the study of proteins in biology, finding unusual patterns in social networks, optimisation of transportation networks and the study of complex computer networks use the theories and algorithms in Network Science.
This two-day workshop will include:
1. Two skill-building tutorial sessions using the software environment R. The workshops will start at an introductory level and proceed to working with real-world applications.
2. A series of invited talks including leading researchers on how they used network science in the problems they care about.
3. Bringing together diverse researchers working on the common theme of network science in facilitated networking sessions.