- Dates: 5 September 2019 - 6 September 2019
- Time zone is AEST
- Venue: The National Wine and Grape Industry Centre
- Categories: Conferences
- Website: http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~azrahman/ASPAC2019/
The Data Science Research Unit (DSRU) in the School of Computing and Mathematics is organising the 2nd Applied Statistics and Policy Analysis Conference to be held on 5th – 6th September, 2019 at the Charles Sturt University, Australia.
The theme of ASPAC’19 is “Effective policy through the use of big data, accurate estimates and modern computing tools and statistical modelling”. This conference is sponsored by the Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS), Charles Sturt University and Brock University.
There is a number of travel grants available:
Higher degree by research and early-career researchers less than five years from PhD, are invited to apply for student/early career travel awards. If you are a graduate student, postdoctoral researcher or early-career academic and you are giving a full paper, you are eligible to apply. Female students/researchers and underrepresented minorities are especially encouraged to apply.
– Abstract or Full Paper submissions due by 17 June 2019.
– Accepted abstracts and papers notification by 15 July 2019.
– Final version of accepted papers due by 28 July 2019.
– Early bird registration due by 31 July 2019.
– Regular registration due by 18 August 2019.
Submission link: easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aspac2019