The Australia – New Zealand mathematics convention is the combined meeting of the Australian and New Zealand mathematical societies and is held every six years. This year will also include the 2014 annual meeting of the Australian and New Zealand association of mathematical physics.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Rosalind Archer (University of Auckland, New Zealand)
- Mark Gross (University of California, San Diego, USA)
- Nicolas Monod (Ecole Polytechnique, Switzerland)
- Robert Penner (Caltech, USA and Aarhus, Denmark)
- Jill Pipher (Brown University, USA)
- Nicolai Reshetikhin – ANZAMP lecturer (University of California, Berkeley, USA)
- Hyam Rubinstein (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Nina Snaith – Hanna Neumann lecturer (University of Bristol, UK)
- Mariel Vazquez (San Francisco State University, USA)
Visit the event website for program details and how to register.
Note: This event is not eligible for AMSI travel funding