Average annual rainfall in various states of Mathematics Land and that of other countries
The rainfall for the various states in Mathematics Land has been collected for the years 2003–2005. The states are Euclid, Euler, Newton, Gauss, Fermet, Kepler and Maxwell.
Many comparisons of rainfall could be made. For example:
- for one year between the states
- for a number of years for one particular state
- of countries from around the world which are on the same latitude – north or south – or longitude.
- This graph shows the rainfall in the Mathematics Land states in 2005.
- The graph below shows the average rainfall for the three years for the state of Newton.
Given different data sets, many straightforward comparisons can be made.