'Content' is the content of the Supporting Australian Mathematics website that is visible through use of a web browser;
'Supporting Australian Mathematics Website' is the website that You are currently using, but does not include websites to which this website has links;
'You' are the user of the Supporting Australian Mathematics website;
'Use' means copy, distribute and adapt.
Unless indicated otherwise:
- intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content and the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website are owned by Education Services Australia Limited (ESA);
- You may Use the Content for non-commercial educational purposes provided You retain all copyright notices and acknowledgements;
- You are not permitted to:
- Use the Content or the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website or any part of them for commercial purposes or without the copyright notices and acknowledgements;
- do anything with the Content that would infringe the moral rights of the creator of the Content or the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website;
- circumvent any Technological Protection Measure (for example a password) or interfere with any Electronic Rights Management Information.
Content owned by a third party is indicated in situ on the applicable page of the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website.
ESA has compiled the Content in good faith and has endeavoured to ensure that all Content is accurate and does not breach any entity's rights at the time of its inclusion. However, the Content may contain unintentional errors and is provided 'as is'.
Where You Use the Content in accordance with these Terms, You do not need to comply with the requirements of any statutory licence (for example pay royalties to a copyright collecting society such as Copyright Agency) for that Content.
The Supporting Australian Mathematics Website contains links to internet sites not controlled by ESA ('Non ESA Sites').
It is Your responsibility to read and comply with any copyright information, notices or conditions of use that apply to Non ESA Sites.
ESA provides links to Non ESA Sites which, at the time of linking, were of educational value. However as content on Non ESA Sites is not controlled by ESA, such content may change over time. If You discover that the content on a Non ESA Site is unexpected or inappropriate for an education audience please contact ESA as soon as possible.
Your access to Non ESA Sites and use of their content is at Your own risk, and subject to the legal notices and privacy policies of Non ESA Sites. ESA makes no representations as to, and is not liable for, Non ESA Sites including, without limitation, the accuracy of, or the intellectual property rights subsisting in or the content of Non ESA Sites.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent lawful, ESA:
- excludes all warranties in respect of the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website and the Content; and
- is not liable for:
- any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website or the Content; or
- any incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature arising from the use of or inability to use the Supporting Australian Mathematics Website or the Content.
Rights and permissions
For all queries relating to permissions, rights and copyright please email the ESA Copyright and Licensing Department or contact ESA on +61 3 9207 9600.
ESA respects the privacy of individuals and protects personal information and complies with relevant Australian privacy laws.
'Personal information' means any information or opinion about You from which Your identity is apparent or can be reasonably established.
ESA will use Your personal information only for the purpose for which it has been collected (if at all).
If You believe that the personal information that ESA holds about You is incorrect, please contact ESA at email@example.com and ESA will take reasonable steps to amend that information.
ESA takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information that it holds from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.