The conference will bring together prominent international and Australian experts in geometric analysis. The focus will be on three areas, which are currently enjoying a particularly large amount of attention: heat kernels, equations involving the Ricci curvature, and the Willmore functional. As these areas are closely related to each other, the conference will aim to promote and facilitate interactions between mathematicians working in them. The list of speakers will include prominent experts in stochastic differential geometry. They will introduce their audiences to new approaches to problems in geometric analysis, thereby adding a further dimension to the meeting.
- Thierry Coulhon, Australian National University
- Huy The Nguyen, The University of Queensland
- Artem Pulemotov, The University of Queensland
- Glen Wheeler, University of Wollongong
- Valentina-Mira Wheeler, University of Wollongong